Current Students

Current students can request official transcripts in the Guidance Office. Two forms are utilized:

  • A UAHS Transcript Release Form (parent signature required). This gives the school permission to send your transcript to any institution or organization that makes a request.
  • A UAHS Transcript Request Form indicates the number of official and unofficial transcripts that you are requesting. Students may pick-up transcripts in the Guidance Office on the next school day. 

Former Students

Former students can request transcripts by contacting the Guidance Office at 724-439-5000 ext. 1520.