Work Permits

The PA Child Labor Law does not permit children under the age of 14 years of age to employed. Students between the ages of 14 and 18 may secure a Vacation Employment Certificate to work when school is not in session. No persons under 16 may engage in any non-farm or non-domestic labor position when school is in session Persons between the ages of 16 and 18 may secure a General Employment Certificate when school is in session by furnishing a birth certificate and a physical form. Requests for permits should be made through the Office of the Superintendent on the 4 floor of Uniontown Area High School or by calling 724.438.4501, ext. 1604.

More information of PA work permits